Top 10 Beaches
Banaue Rice Terraces
Tagaytay - Lake Taal
Top Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide
The Philippines is an archipelago composed of 7,107 islands. The three main groups of islands are the islands of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Because each island is pretty far from one another a tourist who visits the Philippines will wan to have a basic overview of the things that can be seen in their country. This will help the tourists try to figure out what island he or she would want to be dropped off. This article will be a basic overview of the various tourist spots in the Philippines.
• The Philippines has one of Asia’s finest Beaches. Their beaches have white sands that are very smooth and comforting to the feet. One of the Philippines best beaches is Boracay. It has one of the finest white sands and locals and tourists flock there just to relax and unwind. There are lots more of great beaches especially in Palawan, Puerto Galera and the Mindanao area.
• The Philippines also offer great aquatic life where one can see various fishes. The person can go to Tubbataha Reef in Palawan. It is one of UNESCOS world heritage sites.
• The Philippines also provide tourist with abundant white water actions like kayaking and other white water runs because of its landscape.
• Surfers also enjoy the great waves that are found in Tuason Point, Cloud 9, Cemento, and Majestic. They all rank among the world’s best.
• There are also lots of sunken ships that diving enthusiast can visit especially in Subic. The wrecks that could be found there are the Japanese luxury liner Oryoku Maru, 19th century Spanish gunboat San Quintin, and the ex-USS New York. Subic also has a great rain forest where one can take a trek and also has white sand beaches.
• If you would want to see whales and swim along with them you can try going to Donsol, Sorsogon. It was discovered in 1997 that a number of whale sharks had been visiting this small village.
• If you are looking to shop, the Metropolis of the Philippines is loaded with various malls that provide tourist with great value for their money.
• The Philippines also boast of a variety of flora and fauna that can only be found in their country. One animal is the largest eagle in the world called the monkey eating eagle, but it has since been renamed as the Philippine Eagle. This eagle can be seen in the wilds of Quezon, Samar and Davao. You can also find the smallest mammal in existence called the Philippine tarsier during nights at the forests of Bohol. There is also an island called Calauit Island, where one can run with Philippine animals and endangered African species.
These sites are only a few of the tourist spots that one can enjoy in the Philippines. The Philippines has got a whole lot more to offer, so come visit the Philippines and enjoy the experience with the warm hearted Filipino People.